The Cuisinart brand introduces to you a new coffeemaker model; the DDC-1200 Brew Central. This coffee maker has some very high tech features and it would look great being the centerpiece for any kitchen.
This all new coffee maker will remind you of the durable materials that were used to design classical coffee makers. The exterior is so versatile because it’s sleek metal style. It has somewhat of a futuristic retro look to it.
Could this possibly be the coffee maker that suits you and your personal lifestyle? This is in fact an attractive style, but true coffee lovers will not only focus on the style of the coffeemaker, but they will want to know just how good will their coffee turn out when using this product?
If you could continue to read along you will learn more details about the features of this coffeemaker as well as the pros and cons of it.
- The outside of it is made with a brushed metal. It has a 12 cup carafe ergonomic handle which makes it very comfortable to hold
- It has a dripless pouring feature
- The brew pause feature will allow you to stop the brewing to enjoy the coffee that has already been made.
- Has an adjustable heating plate; temps are set at: low, medium, and high
- You can set the brewing in advance as early as 24 hours
- You can set the auto shut off for 0-4 hours
- Use the 1-4 cup feature if you want to make less than 5 cups of coffee
- It comes with a charcoal water filter, and a gold colored filter which makes sure that your coffee flows through and that it stays fresh.
- Comes with a measuring scoop and an instruction manual
- Measurements: 14 ½ x 8 x 10 3/4inches
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
- Because of the charcoal filter you get a smooth good tasting cup of coffee
- An attractive yet serious coffeemaker
- Beeps 5 times to notify you that the coffee is ready
- No paper filters necessary
- Indicator light lets you know when it is time to clean it
- Control Panel malfunction causes a slight risk of catching the unit on fire